Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hello Baby

 Hello Baby

I have had a number of home births but only once has one of the kids see a sibling being born. This book is geared to those who want their children to see a sibling being born. But it is still gently suitable for any child who is about to have a new sibling enter the family. It makes birth a very normal and natural part of everyday life.

This is a stunningly gorgeous book which well portrays the beautiful atmosphere of a home birth. Written from a child's point of view, it is a book full of deep emotions and connectedness. Any sibling rivalry just melts away with tender love and joy at the arrival of a new life. A book that  gives reassurance of the safety and comfort of a home birth on a child's level. Just stunning!

Not for everyone I know, but for anyone who loves this lifestyle - a must buy!

(There is one page with nudity. I use a library copy but if I had my own copy I would put a material towel over Mommy on this page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment